We have been nominated for the Liebster award – discover new blogs, which is super exciting!
First of all, we would like thank Part Time Book Nerd very much for nominating us for this award. It was really pleasureful.
Here are the rules
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Simple enough right?
Marina and Silvana’s answer by Ashley’s Questions
1. If you could date any fictional character who would it be? If that’s too hard, give me your top three.
Marina: My heart beats fast for Travis Maddox, but I don’t think that I could handle his things for a long time. But, for a date? Of course it’s him! But if I had to chose for a serius relationship it would be Mr. Darcy, for sure!
Silvana: the first name that appers in my mind is Adrian. I am Adrian’s lover since Vampire Academy, in Bloodlines I love him much much more, and his pov’s are just perfect. He is my first choice of fictional character date.
Thinking on the books that I have read before, I can also nominate Rush Finlay (Too Far Series) and Travis Maddox (Beautiful Disaster), my favs characters.
2. Book version of Kill, Kiss, Marry! Go!
Marina: Tris (Divergent) – Rony Weasley (HP) – Mr. Bingley (Pride and Prejudice)
Silvana: Dimitri (Vampire Academy) – Edward (Twilight) – Travis (Beautiful Disaster)
3. You land the ultimate dream job- running a HUGE library! Only draw back is its incredibly haunted. Would you still do it?
Marina: I’m a little bit fearful, but for books I think I could handle this! Who guess what incredible histories ghosts have to tell?
Silvana:Yes, I would like some thriller job, it seems exciting!
4. Favorite book of 2014
Marina: I guess it was The Time of My Life, by Cecelia Ahern. This book made me dizzy. Amazing! But I read a lot of good books last year…
Silvana: For sure it was the Too Far Series. I instantly felt in love for Rush Finlay and besides the second and third book was terrible, the first (Fallen Too Far) and last one (Rush Too Far) compensated it.
5. Favorite book of 2015 (so far)
Marina: Beautiful Disaster (Yes, I just read it this year!) But Colleen Hoover’s books are on top too!
Silvana: Again it is a serie, Bloodline by Richelle Mead. But the fav one in this serie is The Indigo Spell (until now, I didn’t finish the serie yet).
6. Why did you decided to make a blog?
Marina: All started with one reading challenge! And, as we saw our love for books, we decided to make a blog to share this love with others, and to get more know how about the book’s world. After all, our dream is to be writers someday!
Silvana: We meet each other in a reading challenge and chatting we discovered that we both shared the same dream: writing a book and have a blog. So, we decide start to do the two things and then the blog born.
7. If you had a chance to live in any fictional book reality which would you choose and why?
Marina: I’d love to study in Hogwarts. Rowling books were the ones who made me love reading . I grew up reading Harry Potter and I felt myself living in that world for many years. I still need to buy own on Diagonal Alley!!
Silvana: The only answer to me is Narnia. There is no fictional place that I want to be more than Nárnia <3. It’s the best place ever!
8. Least favorite book you’ve read recently and why?
Marina: Never Never by Colleen Hoover. It goes beyond the cliches novels, bringing us characters full of real faults, but they still have a look at themselves believing they can be better human beings. It’s a great message.
Silvana: The Indigo Spell, Bloodline serie by Richelle Mead. The book has everything a good book has to have. It’s a romance with a roller coaster of emotions and lots of magic. I liked everything in this book.
9. If you could spend the day with one author who would it be?
Marina: There are so many that I’d love to spent one day, but preferably one year! Today, thinking about my personal life goals, I would choose Jamie McGuire. How she writes so many different books with the same context??
Silvana: oh my God… Choose one author is cruel, but let’s do. I think it is George Martin, I could spend my whole day talking to him about the mysteries that he let in the book and I can also know how could he write so well and have such creativity (See, I didn’t read only romance, hehe)
10. Recommend me a good book! Pretty please?
Marina: There are so many differents books I could recommend, but The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern is really amazing.
Silvana: There are so many good books to indicate that I’m in doubt. I can recommend my last favorite serie: Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead.
1- What your favorite author?
2 – What your favorite book serie?
3 – Why did you decided to make a blog?
4 – Who gave your first book?
5 – Which character most looks like you?
6 – What book marked your childhood?
7 – What is your most memorable quote from your favorite book?
8 – What was the last book you bought, have you read it yet, or did it go straight onto the shelf?
9 – What is the last book you read?
10 – A book that you recommend.
Please comment when/if you post so I can read your answers! Happy blogging!